Tips for strengthening immunity
- The food we eat is a major factor and will impact our health, exercising and stress level. It can be very difficult to avoid stress, bad eating habits, insufficient sleep etc. Many people tend not to do enough exercise during the day. For better health and immunity always try to work on above suggestions.
Here web ring has some simple and easy steps of how to boost your immunity and be resistant to viruses:
SOME TIPS FOR YOU TO ADD TO YOUR DAILY EATING:
- 1 – 3 cloves of garlic per day (if you are not allergic to it)
- Ginger root (tea with honey or as an add to the food)
- Horseradish (raw and grated with meals)
- Chili (not too much)
- Turmeric (spices which you can add into your meal or to mix it with honey and eat one or two teaspoons per day)
SOME TIPS FOR YOU TO DO EVERY DAY:
- 30 MINS AFTER WAKING UP DRINK 0,5L OF WATER WITH LEMON
- Beetroot + spinach is vegetables rich in vitamins and minerals and antioxidants that helps keep you fit.
These are just few tips of which we can enrich our meal plan to be strong against the illnesses. But as said before your for, sleep and exercise and stress level are essential.
Here we bring some suggestions and advice for what not to use in the kitchen to protect your health:
- Low quality of oils
- Get rid of refined white sugar
- Substitute usual salt to Himalayan or sea salt and to salt less the usual
- Fatty meat, salami, sausages, semi-finished products
- Fruit only in moderation – even though it is good for our body, eating too much of one thing can hurt it .
If your body gets all what it needs, you will feel better, lighter and be healthier. Our sport performance will increase too. There are dozens of methods and ways that can help you boost your immunity, but we will investigate it in our next article.